Abramavičiai Palace – building in Vilnius Old Town, Rotušė square.
In 1697, there was a masonry building, owned by merchant Kristapas Staškevičius. After conflagration in 1748, the house was rebuilt by Starodub elder Andrius Abramavičius.
Essential reconstruction was made in 1780 with Marcin Knackfus project. After World War II it was Juozas Tallat-Kelpša High School of Music, which later was transformed into conservatory.